1. Leave your EGO at the door, fitness may be new to you, so just know it’s ok to start slow and with light weights. We all have started somewhere, remember that.
2. Speak your mind and ASK questions! You are the most important thing to us, so let us know what you are thinking and don’t be afraid to ask us anything!
3. Arrive early, stay late, and encourage others. We are all in this fitness journey TOGETHER! No one stands alone.
4. Bring your family and friends! Who better to suffer with?
5. Don’t quit, EFFORT earns RESPECT. You put in the work and the results will come. BE STRONGER THAN YOUR STRONGEST EXCUSE.
6. Last, but very important, MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!!!